Why become a member of Bilingual Families Perth?
Your Membership entitles you :
- to meet other bilingual people in a friendly and safe environment at our sociel events
- to expose your children to the normality of having more than one language and learning about your own and other cultures
- to organise and participate in our Kids Language Clubs.
- to reduced entry fees to our workshops.
- to lots of information of interest to people with more than one language
- to discounts for services and goods from our future sponsors
- to receive our newsletter
- to become a volunteer and gather experiences, grow and learn for life
To become a member, please fill in the membership application form below or download the membership application and send it by e-mail or mail.
You can download our constitution here: Bilingual Families Perth Constitution.pdf - You can download Adobe's Acrobat Reader here.
Please pay your membership fee in person, by bank deposit (details on the membership form) at one of our next workshops or events.
Teaching the love of language
For five decades, Jimmy Gasque has insisted on the proper use of the English language. He is a legend at Heathwood Hall, where he has taught for 37 years of ..» Read more
In Jamaica, language is one of the primary domains in which all-out class warfare is constantly waged. You are as you speak: high class or low ...» Read more
'Language gene' effects explored
A gene that has long been implicated in the evolution of speech and language has given up more of its secrets.» Read more